Daniel C. Fulmer, DPM, DABPS
- Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Physical Education with concentration in Kinesiology from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California.
- Graduated from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, California in 1976 and then went on to complete his Podiatric Surgical Residency at Hillside/Heartland Hospitals in San Diego, California.
- Private practice in San Diego from 1977 to 1982 where he was also Director of the Podiatric Surgical Residency Training Program at Hillside/Heartland Hospitals.
- Moved to San Luis Obispo, California in 1982 where a primary focus of his practice for 24 years was Sports Medicine and Surgery of the foot and ankle. Has served as a consultant and treating Podiatrist for numerous colleges across the United States including: The Lady Razorbacks, California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, Universities of California at Santa Barbara and San Diego, United States International University, Stanford University, & University of Arizona.
- Moved to Fayetteville in September 2002 along with his wife Dr. Gail Johnson to work as the team podiatrist for the Lady Razorbacks and to start a new adventure in private practice focused on Sports Medicine and Surgery of the foot and ankle.
- Active member of the local medical community and the local, state, and national podiatric medical associations.
- Past President-elect of the California Podiatric Medical Association.
- Avid power lifter, bicyclist, backpacker, and handball player.
- Consultant and treating podiatrist for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks.
- Local, State, and National lecturer in Sports medicine and foot/ankle surgery.
» Back to Top